Museum of Ice Cream New York City is looking for enthusiastic, hard working people to join our Clean Team.
- Keep the Museum and exhibits clean
- Housekeeping duties, including, but not limited, to sweeping, garbage collection and removal, restroom and BOH cleaning
- Comfortable handling and stocking cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Keeping all storage areas organized
- Helping with set up and breakdown of Museum as needed
- Being comfortable with guests as they walk through the Museum
- Work cooperatively as part of a team
- Willing to be photographed and socialed
Who you are:
- 18 years or older
- Open availability
- Passion for ice cream, with at least 1 year of relevant experience in F&B or Housekeeping
- Food Handler / ServeSafe certified a plus
- Must be comfortable with talking to strangers, young and old.
- Ability to work as part of a professional on a team- Excellent verbal communication.
- High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality.
- Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced, out-of-the-box environment.
- Must be able to start 2 December and be available for at least 4-5 shifts per week, including nights and weekends.
- Will receive $17.50 per hour (no tips). Other benefits include: unlimited ice cream, opportunities for growth & raises, medical, commuter, and other benefits!
About Museum of Ice Cream:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
- Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.