Museum of Ice Cream is seeking a financially savvy and highly organized intern to assist our Accounting Department! We’re looking for high energy, can-do, strategic thinkers who are willing to play any role and take on any task.
This internship runs from September 2019 through December 2019. Please only apply if you are available during the Fall Semester!
- Assist our finance team in executing financial reporting and variance analysis
- Support month-end close and year-end compliance processes
- Perform operational accounting support, including day-to-day administrative tasks
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested by business leaders
WHO YOU ARE:
- College student (3rd or 4th year) with a major in finance or accounting
- Basic understanding of GAAP and proficiency in Excel
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Must be available at least 2 full days a week in NYC