Museum of Ice Cream is seeking a creative and highly organized intern to assist with Project Management! We’re looking for high energy, can-do, strategic thinkers who are willing to play any role and take on any task.
This internship runs from September 2019 through December 2019. Please only apply if you are available during the Fall Semester!
- Assist our production team in physical production on upcoming projects.
- Source, research, order, track and materials and deliveries
- Maintain and organize material library
- Source inspiration images and references for mood boards
- Perform general office support, including day-to-day administrative tasks and work-related errands
- Plan and schedule meetings, and organize corresponding agendas
- Track production + design needs, changes, and action items throughout duration of project
- Organize internal staff events
- Maintain, organize and update production + design based spreadsheets and systems
- Deliver any necessary and formalized recaps on tasks at hand/updates
WHO YOU ARE:
- College student (3rd or 4th year) with a major in Industrial Design, Architecture, or a related design field focused in physical production
- Portfolio that shows a range of physical projects and your approach to creative thinking
- Ability to understand brand guidelines and execute them throughout
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, eager to take on new challenges
- Can ideally work 5 full days a week but MUST be available at least 3 full days a week in NYC