Museum of Ice Cream is seeking a creative and highly organized intern to assist with digital product development and fun coding projects! We’re looking for high energy, can-do, strategic thinkers and creative makers who are willing to play any role and take on any task.
This internship runs from September 2019 through December 2019. Please only apply if you are available during the Fall Semester!
- Work alongside our Director of Experiential Technology to help us incorporate technology into our experiences, and help ideate, design, and develop internal products and processes that will enable us to manage our company wide software ecosystem, applications and infrastructure.
- Provide software engineers with end-to-end development tools set enabling quality agile and continuous delivery of software(s).
- Be comfortable working on a wide range of front-end and backend tasks and challenges
- Help to develop our technology development roadmap, schedules and handoffs
- Work directly alongside UX designers, visual designers, engineers and consultants on a wide range of development tasks.
- Writing code for projects that will be launched both internally and to the general public
- Perform general office support, including day-to-day administrative tasks and work-related errands
WHO YOU ARE:
- College student (3rd or 4th year) with a major in Computer Science or a related technology field
- Experience in physical computing / object oriented programming a plus!
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, eager to take on new challenges
- Must be available at least 3 full days a week in NYC