Are you highly entrepreneurial and thrive on collaboration? Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a full time VP of Merchandising to scale our B&M and Ecommerce business. The ideal candidate will be able to drive a profitable retail operation encompassing all elements of merchandising, digital marketing and analytics, client engagement, order fulfillment and logistics. At Museum of Ice Cream, we believe that no job is too small. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves to lead by example and inspire a team of business-minded creatives, we are looking for you.
- Develop a seamless and well-integrated omni-channel shopping experience
- Oversee P&L and drive team to meet and execute against established operating plan goals for sales, gross margin, new product vitality, inventory turns, and SKU vitality.
- Identify and execute marketing programs to enhance brand equity, expand channels to market, and drive market segment penetration.
- Curate customer facing retail content to drive customer engagement and track KPIs relating to conversion and retention.
- Improve consistency, discipline and rigor of sales tactics and practices.
- Present monthly and end of year sales recaps, goals, and deliverables during company wide meetings.
- Recruit and retain top talent
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Finance, Marketing, Press, and Operations to optimize processes and provide insights that will drive retail sales
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years in VP Merchandising or relevant work experience in high-growth retail companies
- An expert negotiator with experience planning and managing multi-million dollar budgets
- Proven track record of building, leading, and managing teams with diverse skill sets
- Strong knowledge of suppliers and contacts within the retail industry
- Excellent writing and verbal skills to effectively communicate strategies, goals, guidelines and feedback
- A self-starter, willing to experiment with different ideas and approaches independently
- An exceptional communicator in one-on-one and group settings
- Proven experience leading and adapting approaches in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment