Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco is looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, social animals, anyone who loves people, loves to talk, engage, party and loves food and ice cream to be a Shop Specialist. A successful candidate must be able to work efficiently and enthusiastically in a high-volume, high-paced environment.
- Sell, sell, sell all products and cafe items, achieving targets and goals when relevant
- Ensure shop space is completely stocked for both retail and cafe items and ingredients
- Create daily reports for managers on sales and progress of shift for the day
- Scoop ice cream and serve food, pull drinks, greet guests, and manage cashier
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and set up of shop space and relevant areas
- Ensure service set up / breakdown is neat and organized
- Participate in all necessary training and other company events / activations
- Represent the Museum of Ice Cream brand with integrity and enthusiasm
- Engage and entertain visitors. Ultimately offer a positive experience
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and independently
- Engage and entertain, be photographed and socialed
Who you are:
- 18 years or older
- Open availability
- Passion for food and ice cream, with at least 1 year of relevant experience in F&B or customer service
- Food Handler / ServeSafe certified a plus
- Natural born entertainers with a passion for making people smile. Have outstanding stage presence.
- Must have a genuine love and ability to talk with strangers young and old.
- Ability to work as part of a professional on a team- Excellent verbal communication.
- High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality.
- Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, out-of-the-box environment.
- Must be able to start immediately and be available for at least 3 shifts per week, including one weekend shift.
- Will receive $17.46 per hour (no tips). Other benefits include: unlimited ice cream, opportunities for growth & raises, medical, commuter, and other benefits!
About Museum of Ice Cream:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
- Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.