Would you describe yourself as an excel whiz who has a passion for ice cream? If so, you’ve come across the perfect job listing!
Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a highly motivated Merchandise Planning Manager with strong analytical abilities to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing the financial success of multiple complex categories focusing on sales, margin, and inventory productivity.
- Develop and maintain financial plans by sales channel, product type and category
- Forecast sales volumes for existing and upcoming products to support replenishment and new order placements
- Improve upon existing inventory models to tighten forecast accuracy and inventory turnover
- Work alongside design team to provide data-driven insight on new product offerings
- Perform a variety of analyses and tasks to improve understanding of business trends and opportunities
- Build tools and dashboards to streamline business processes
- Lead all weekly Retail Field Manager calls, ensuring alignment on store operating procedures, streamline communication on all new product launches, and lead end of life strategy for all retail goods
- Act as the main point of contact with shipping agents and oversee delivery schedule to various Museum of Ice Cream shop locations
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (Macros, vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.)
- A self-starter, willing to experiment with different ideas and approaches independently.
- An exceptional communicator in one-on-one and group settings.
- Proven experience in leading and adapting approaches in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.