Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a creative and insightful content and social strategist-- someone who is willing to imagine new ways to authentically translate our love for ice cream and the joy and connection it brings to our past, present, and future guests. You will build a robust content program and collaborate with a junior creative to share our vision and stories with the world. Along the way, you will take risks, learn, and optimize as you engage and build our following and influence. To apply, please complete the challenge below.
- Develop a strategic content framework and social media calendar, partnering with marketing, product, experience and more
- Develop and execute content that speaks to immediate cultural moments and movements
- Ideate, shoot, and edit photo and video content (including copy) for all content platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, other emerging channels)
- Collaborate and coordinate to ensure cohesion with performance marketing
- Establish and expand influencer and social community outreach
- Partner with our marketing team to enhance awareness and drive up buzz as we expand across products and geographies
WHO YOU ARE
- +5 years experience working in editorial or content/social at consumer-focused brand or agency
- Insightful and highly creative with the ability to guide and create compelling content
- Skill in Creative Suite (PremierPro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) for editing or design
- Excellent writing skills and strong visual eye
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Not afraid to take risks and try new things, always testing and learning
- Always on top of the social trends and platform changes
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.