Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who can manage full cycle recruiting and can help us to grow our team and build our future! To be considered for this role, you should have a passion for efficiently and thoughtfully building successful teams, and you should be an innovative and imaginative leader. You must be able to recruit on all sides of the business - from creative to operations - and take great pride in building a strong, resilient team that is capable of accomplishing ANYTHING!
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for key roles across Museum of Ice Cream, as we grow and expand to take over the world!
- Define and use a variety of recruitment strategies, innovative approaches through social media, and non-traditional sources for attracting talent
- Track recruiting metrics, and use data to make decisions on how we can improve our recruiting processes
- Create a world-class candidate experience - from our careers page, through the interview process, all to way to offer and through onboarding
- Work with our Sr. Director of People and leaders across the Company to build our hiring plan, and execute against that plan
- Identify the right vendors and partners who will help us build our future - from recruiting agencies, to recruiting tools - and own and manage those partnerships
- Determine which ATS we should use, and manage implementation, including implementing recruitment processes and taking full ownership of our system usage
- Partner with hiring managers to empower them to be involved in their recruiting processes, and to make the right hiring decisions for their teams
- Provide recruitment training and best practices to the Company
- Create and implement behavioral interviewing processes to increase interviewing consistency and decrease bias
- Create and implement cultural interviewing process to ensure we are hiring for “cultural addition” to the team
- Improve employee onboarding processes
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting
- You have experience in a demanding, fast-paced, startup work environment
- You know how to pivot on roles, taking in new information and changing direction as needed
- You are highly organized and process-oriented
- You are motivated by building teams, and seeing those teams be successful
- You see recruiting and HR as being two sides of the same coin, and not as two separate teams
- You are resilient and hard-working - you are not easily discouraged
- You are energized at the prospect of building the team that is uniting and inspiring the world through imagination and connection!
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.