Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
Mural is seeking a Systems Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team. As a Systems Associate Analyst, you will serve as an internal support superstar, fielding requests, questions, and issues from our ever-growing GTM teams (Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, etc).
As part of this role, you will own:
- The RevOps Support Desk queue for GTM Systems (one of five teams within RevOps)
- Field and respond to new tickets regarding questions, challenges, and errors reported by your fellow Muralistas regarding usage of Salesforce and other Connected Technologies (i.e. Outreach, Chorus, Clari, etc.)
- Triage and reassign tickets to other team members as needed
- Report on weekly and monthly support ticket volumes and performance metrics
We’re looking for the following:
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud) and connected apps
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical solutions in non-technical language
- Strong organization, research, and time management skills; ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and willingness to collaborate effectively with a growing and evolving team
- Self-starter with high initiative and confidence
The top candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales/Revenue Operations in a SaaS Organization of 100+ Salesforce users
- Experience in a support-oriented role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Passionate for an emphasis on the quality of the user experience
- Self-sufficient in means of online research and a proven capability to troubleshoot technology
- A proven track record of troubleshooting technical issues
- A strong customer service mindset and desire to help solve problems
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $69,900 to $96,200 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In the state of California and Washington, the salary for this role ranges from $69,900 to $120,000 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your city of residence, qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $87,400 to $120,000 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range. #LI-Remote #LI-MM1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.