Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
The Product Growth pillar is responsible for building a best-in-class self-serve experience that drives online annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth. We do this by leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights to formulate and quickly test hypotheses, learn, and iterate to uncover new opportunities.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer within the Customer Journey team, you will focus on driving usage and revenue in our product by adding or optimizing features through experiments and A/B tests, which power our cutting-edge visual collaboration app. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers to drive new monthly active members and product engagement.
In this role, you will:
- Be a part of building a product and adding value to it, owning what you do and seeing it evolve
- Understand user requirements and pain points to be able to help solve them
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, and the data team
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. We strongly encourage doing pair programming and code reviews!
- Be a problem solver, use your resources to work autonomously, and bring new ideas to our work, sharing your particular experience and knowledge
- Generate experiments, test them with production users, analyze, repeat
- Be part of tech architectural talks, helping level up others around you
- Mentor and support engineers within your team
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- You are proficient in building pixel-perfect user interfaces, ideally experience with React and TypeScript
- You have some experience with the backend, ideally with our tech stack - Node.js and MongoDB
- You have experience with writing automated testing and/or familiarity with Gherkin, Cucumber and React testing library
- You know how to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal and to lead projects
- You have the ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- You have a bias for action
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-AB1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.