Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As our Field Marketing Manager for the EMEA region, you will be a critical member of the Mural Marketing team, driving planning, and delivery of our in-person field marketing events and virtual programs in alignment with our revenue goals specifically within EMEA. This role will report to our Sr. Manager, Field Marketing. You will craft and complete marketing plans aligned to the sales region in partnership with your revenue teams and partners. You will be responsible for strategizing and producing regional plans to achieve goals, and ensure delivery of market growth that align with the overall Enterprise marketing strategy. You will launch programs and support the broader Enterprise marketing team by providing the 'voice-of-the-field' for consistent growth and innovation.
Our Field Marketing team will be responsible for the regional 1:Few and 1:1 plays in support of our overall Enterprise Marketing strategy. The EMEA Field Marketing Manager will be part of a global Field Marketing team whose focus is on driving objective impact by creating exceptional experiences for our target accounts via digital campaigns, in-person events, and custom programs.
An effective cross-functional teammate, you will partner with team members in sales, marketing, creative, and more to build and bring our field marketing programs strategy to life. You’ll lead program retrospectives, examine the efficacy of programs on a financial and execution basis, and report on impact to partners across the business.
In this role, you will:
- Think big and be bold! Innovation is key for the future of Mural
- Must have a passion for creating exceptional experiences and excel at surprise and delight. Focus on the Customer experience
- Bring together market and customer data and insights to field inform marketing plan
- Align w/ sales leadership on sales & marketing priorities
- Partner with functional team members to develop a field marketing strategy and plan for your region
- Strategize, prioritize and produce regional events that drive business
- Ensure awareness, adoption, and participation of marketing campaigns and tools by sales professionals; develop and deliver actions plans for improvement.
- Lead formal feedback loop to provide field input on programs and promotions to product and segment marketing teams.
- Drive customized, high value customer experiences. Be passionate about the customer needs and progression through the buyer’s journey
- Take ownership of the lead funnel and partner with demand generation and sales teams to achieve marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue within your region
- Find opportunities to use existing materials, campaigns and resources and drive inclusion and participation of customers in programs led by the integrated marketing team
- Lead awareness, communication, and enablement efforts in the field that support the knowledge and adoption of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign efficiency, and return on investment
- Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication of standard methodologies
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3+ years demonstrated ability in marketing, communications, account based marketing, and leading in-person and virtual field events specific to the EMEA region
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always evolving start-up environment
- Experience delivering, accelerating, and rapidly growing sales pipeline through regional marketing
- Experience building and performing a field/geo-specific marketing plan(s) in partnership with sales teams, leadership, and third-parties
- You have a strong analytical demeanor with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs
- Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills. Can demonstrate marketing partnership with sales leaders and customers
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work with little guidance, be accountable
- Cross-culturally aware and able to working with global teams
- Ability to travel ~25% of the time
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-SS1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.