Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you’re responsible for developing strategic relationships, aligning to key initiatives within the customer base, and growing Mural across a list of Named Enterprise Accounts. You’ll work closely with our Customer Success team to drive the adoption and advocacy of our platform. You’ll understand the value Mural delivers to the market and will evangelize, demonstrate, and grow the Mural footprint in your accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a book of customer business and represent the full suite of Mural products and services.
- Partner with Customer Success as a utilization and adoption partner. Play a key role in helping to define and execute bottoms-up growth adoption strategies.
- Oversee a large volume of customer renewals.
- Identify opportunities to expand Mural into new lines of business by developing executive-level relationships within lines of business, IT, and Procurement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop account-based marketing campaigns to raise awareness and create demand for Mural.
- Build executive alignment with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Work closely with champions and stakeholders to develop proposals and business cases for large-scale deployments.
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up.
- Maintain and continually refine a deep understanding of our products and key markets.
- 5+ years of sales and direct Enterprise closing experience selling to the Fortune 1000
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Familiarity with B2B solution sales and/or impact selling
- Experience with following sales processes and using SFDC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a land-and-expand motion within large enterprises
- Vast comfortability working with Legal, Security, and Procurement teams to win deals
- Experience with multi-threaded sales techniques in large enterprises
- Interest in design, design thinking, agile, and/or lean methodologies
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $184,800 to $254,100 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In the state of California and Washington, the salary for this role ranges from $207,900 to $285,900 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your city of residence, qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $231,000 to $317,700 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
Job level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. #LI-Remote #LI-SS1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.