Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
The Data team at Mural is experiencing rapid growth over the last year. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The DataOps Engineer will be responsible for site reliability engineering, CI/CD tooling, pushing code into production, and automation of testing.
Your main responsibility is to lead the design, building, and operational management of highly secure and scalable applications and software platforms for the business. Promote, document, and implement systems infrastructure best practices, building tools that allow the department to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software. You'll also create tools that leverage productivity amplifiers, enabling scalable operations
In this role you will:
- Hands on deployment of data warehouse systems and tools like SiSense Fusion, Databricks, Tableau
- Building infrastructure as code framework using Chef, Terraform, EKS and generally containerized deployments collaborating with our SRE, Cloud infrastructure teams
- Leverage AWS tech stack for data warehouse infrastructure management
- Leverage MURAL’s Data Dog infrastructure to enhance the monitoring and observability capabilities of the data warehouse
- Hookup Alerts with Slack and PD and ensure low noise to signal ratio
- Build, Manage and Maintain the CI/ CD pipelines for the data warehouse
- Understanding of data pipelines, SparkSQL, Python and Scala so data warehouse infrastructure can be fine tuned to the needs of the Data Engineers
- 5+ years of DevOps or Data Infrastructure experience
- 3+ years of experience in AWS, Azure or GCP.
- 2+ years of experience in programming with python, scala or SQL
- Practice DataOps and SysOps (e.g., automation, performance tuning, pipelines, ingestion, prep, orchestration, management and analytics)
- Understand data explainability and monitoring techniques
- Working knowledge of cloud configuration and container life cycle management products: Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Mesos, Istio, Docker, etc.
- [Optional] Familiarity with machine learning concepts and tools (ex. Tensorflow, PyTorch)
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-ABW1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.