MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer (Frontend oriented) in the Product Growth pillar at MURAL, you will focus on driving usage and revenue in our product, by adding or optimizing features through experiments and A/B tests, which power our cutting edge visual collaboration app. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers.
The different teams that compose our pillar are:
- Acquisition: Drive new monthly active members through product-centric acquisition tactics
- Activation: Activate new members by quickly and efficiently getting members to the aha moment /core value prop
- Engagement: Drive product engagement (habitual usage) for free and self serve members that leads to usage retention
- Monetization: Drive conversion of free members to become paid members and paid member online upgrades
- Enablement: Enable the scale of PLG practices across the organization with a main focus on the needs of the Product Growth pillar
In this role, you will:
- Work with Marketing, Product, Analytics/Data and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and pain points to help solve them
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, product analysts, and the data teams
- Be a problem solver, use your resources to work autonomously and bring new ideas to our work sharing your particular experience and knowledge
- Run experiments, test them with production users, analyze, repeat
- Be part of tech designs and talks, helping level up others around you
- Be accountable for and take ownership of your product
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you have several years of relevant professional experience in similar position
- Frontend experience and are proficient in building pixel perfect user interfaces, ideally experience with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Have some experience with backend, ideally with our tech stack (Node.js, MongoDB)
- How to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal and to lead projects
- The ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- As a global company, we require teams to have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.