MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Product Manager focused on MURAL’s Developer Platform, you will:
- Manage and develop a roadmap around extensibility beyond APIs -- webhooks, add-on framework, SDKs, etc.
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support.
- Track industry trends and think strategically to develop solutions that are differentiated versus the competition.
- Collaborate with a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can be a better team.
- Coordinate the go-to market plans (Marketing Plans, Pricing, Product Deployment and Operations Planning) for new releases.
A top candidate will have the following experience:
- +3 years software Product Management.
- Advanced degree in technical field or equivalent experience.
- A track record of effective collaboration within product teams.
- Experience with developer-facing products, e.g. APIs or SDKs.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally you have...
- Experience in Design Thinking and design methods expertise
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-growth company
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.