MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
- Identify customer needs, define, specify and deliver content (e.g. templates, learning) experience for MURAL customers in the product
- Create hypotheses, tracking metrics and plans for experimenting with user experiences to drive key business metrics
- Research, analyze and recommend 3rd party integration opportunities that will enable us to deliver customer value faster
- Work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, while delivering short-term business impact
- Contribute to the MURAL roadmap, including feature deliverables and 3rd party integrations
- Deliver content (templates, learning) and community experiences in the MURAL product
- Collaborate with our internal and external community stakeholders to deeply understand, document, analyze and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans and detailed specifications.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on execution and delivering great SaaS experiences
- Experience managing cross-discipline projects including marketing, sales, data, compliance, product, engineering.
- Ability to define, manage and select key 3rd party integrations (e.g. Intercom, Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk..) to deliver a complete solution.
- Experience breaking large projects into agile/scrum methodology inc. backlog grooming, customer/data focused prioritization and milestone scoping/phasing.
- Ability to work across websites, apps (web-app, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac), front-end and back-end components.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.