MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Senior Talent Partner you will grow our business by helping to develop a recruitment process that finds and secures the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in People Operations is simple: To make team members at MURAL feel empowered and engaged with their work every day. Your role as a Sr. Talent Partner makes that a reality. You’re responsible for managing the recruitment process for all of our roles globally within our CX, Marketing, Sales, Design and Operations teams. In this role, you will:
- Manage the full lifecycle of the candidate from screening to offer.
- Develop a sourcing strategy for each role that ensures a diverse, highly talented candidate pool
- Create and maintain an up-to-date hiring funnel, removing bottlenecks and improving speed of hire
- Work alongside the Hiring Managers to develop engaging role descriptions which ensure we attract the right candidates
- Accurately track the progress of candidates through our ATS ensuring that we communicate in a timely manner to candidates and keep the pipeline moving forward
- Regularly track pipeline and recruiting metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Creative an industry leading candidate experience by building relationships and ensuring a positive recruiting experience that represents our culture and our core values
- Engage with third-party recruiting agencies as necessary
- Manage, maintain, and educate on our applicant tracking system
- Maintain confidentiality on candidate sensitive topics
- Work closely with the People Operations team to provide insights and new ideas
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years experience owning full cycle recruiting in-house for a corporation
- 5+ years in a pure recruiting role.
- Have recruited for worldwide roles including the in the US and Europe
- Experience with a broad range of roles including sales, marketing and customer service
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for connecting with individuals, listening and understanding their situations
- A history of successful diversity and inclusion recruitment initiatives
- A comprehensive understanding of the employment laws in the US and Europe, as they relate to recruitment
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
Ideally you have...
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.