MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a global, cross-functional team to grow and expand a business that connects best-in-class products, processes and services to people when and where they are most relevant.
- Identify platform improvements and develop/execute strategies and tactics that drive towards MURAL’s digital revenue goals.
- Help to define the e-commerce platform strategy, own the strategic relationship with the merchant of record and collaborate with the product and marketing teams on the tools and functionality needed to enable a growing e-commerce business.
- Build a Digital eCommerce Strategy that aligns with MURAL’s corporate strategy.
- Develop and execute effective customer offers and promotions that align with overall digital ecommerce strategy and drive incremental customer acquisition and billings.
- Align strategy and execution for cross-functional digital retention efforts across marketing, product, and business models.
- Drive on-line customers data analytics requirements which will be the central hub for end-to-end data about paying customer conversion, providing insights to the cross-functional teams, and ensuring data security and protection of privacy.
- Understand, analyze, and optimize the digital trial conversion experience to increase conversions to paid users.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to influence new features, functionality, and web experiences related to free plan conversion.
- Make data-driven decisions, to optimize free trial conversion to paying plans.
- Work with analytics, testing, and optimization teams as well as others across the company to acquire and understand the data and your customer profile.
- Drive customer success innovation within online customers to improve experiences, enhance the personal relationship and reduce churn of online customers.
- Set and align short- and long- term global revenue goals and forecast against those goals.
- Coach and develop a great team of high performers.
- 10+ years of ecommerce experience within the SaaS space.
- Proven track record of building and managing an annual e-commerce sales plan
- Experience in forecasting and delivering on monthly and quarterly billings
- Examples of improving customer satisfaction by anticipating customer needs
- Has hired and developed a sales team in the past
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication
Ideally you have...
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love taking on a problem head-on
- Are a self-starter looking for a challenge
- Have a healthy competitive spirit at work
- Are a people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Are passionate about the intersection between design and technology
- Are poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Are comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Are results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.