MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As Sr. Business Strategy and Operations Associate, you will grow MURAL’s business by deeply understanding the business drivers and translate them into quantitative models that you’ll use to predict future outcomes. In this role, you will:
- Generate forecasts of Monthly Active Members by owning and iterating a complex 'distribution model’.
- Connect with senior business stakeholders to collect and challenge their input and feed the distribution model.
- Conduct data analyses, derive powerful insights, and communicate them to Senior Executive Leadership.
- Share those analyses in Monthly Business Review meetings and Board of Directors presentations.
- Build, maintain, and update dashboards and reports in Tableau to share and scale the knowledge at MURAL.
- Become a data challenger at MURAL, pushing for accurate, clean, and consistent data across our different systems.
- Come up with ideas and initiatives to improve the performance of the business and lead their implementation.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years total of analyst experience including 2+ years of experience doing a similar job in a SaaS company(preferred, not required).
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics, or similar areas of study.
- Very strong analytical capabilities.
- Structured approach to problem framing and problem solving, such as: using hypothesis-driven approach or building driver trees to approach problem solving.
- Ability to generate insights and recommendations that can be applied to the business immediately with impact.
- Ability to communicate insights and recommendations to Senior Executive Leadership.
- Experience in building complex models in spreadsheets and in delivering presentations.
- Adaptability, experience in working in ambiguous environments and in handling rapid change.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.