MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
This role is based in Dublin, Ireland
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) on our world-class Marketing team, you will grow our business by partnering with our Integrated Marketing/Demand Gen team to engage target accounts across channels and create a pipeline to fuel our aggressive growth plans. As part of this role, you will be tasked with executing an Account-Based strategy by engaging inbound leads, while also leveraging outbound prospecting to develop relationships with champions, influencers, and decision makers with our target accounts. You will partner closely with the Integrated Marketing team and with Account Executives to form a seamless GTM approach.
Our belief is simple: generate wows by delivering exceptional customer experiences. Your role as an Account Development Representative makes that a reality.
In this role, you will:
- Evangelize MURAL and secure the success of the top product, innovation, consulting, leadership teams and others across the world
- Respond to inbound leads and assist individuals as they begin to use our product.
- Develop targeted outbound messaging to engage decision makers using email, phone, social media, and direct mail campaigns
- Develop a strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Partner closely with Integrated Marketing, Operations, and Account Executives to develop strategies to engage new accounts and expand existing customer accounts.
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales team that lead to bookings
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 1 year of account or sales development experience, preferably in a technical space, engaging mid-level and senior executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: email, online chat, telephone and video! Your writing must be exceptional and you are eager to use video and other communication techniques to authentically connect with people.
- Proven track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with following defined processes using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humor
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge
- Natural leader and the gift of inspiring others
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
- Experience with an Account-Based (ABM/ABX) go-to-market approach is a plus.
- Bonus points: If you speak French or German
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.