MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As an Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be a critical member of the MURAL marketing team. This role will drive identification, planning, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns in alignment with our revenue goals. An expert collaborator and natural program manager, you will develop and deliver cohesive go to market programs that thoughtfully orchestrate and effectively leverage our marketing channels to drive acquisition and expansion revenue.
As a cross-functional leader, you will apply strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, and collaboration to align and execute integrated campaigns, orchestrating multiple teams towards success. You will partner with Digital, Operations, Content, Partner, Product Marketing, Account Development, and Revenue teams to create alignment on strategy and facilitate processes for efficient execution. You’ll lead program retrospectives, examine the efficacy of programs on a financial and execution basis, and report on impact.
In this role you will:
- Create, plan, and execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs spanning digital, web, email, in-app messaging, content, social and events in support of MURAL business strategy
- Drive and manage the integrated planning process with Product marketing, Content Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Marketing Ops
- In addition to engaging with cross-functional team and executives, engage directly with partners and customers to coordinate activities aligned to integrated programs
- Project manage programs to the task-level detail, and manage input and approvals of assets ( emails, landing pages, promotion messages).
- Use creativity and be proactive to launch programs built to engage target accounts
- 5+ years of experience working on Demand marketing programs in a SaaS company
- Experience with the Enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
- In the future, willingness to travel
Ideally you have:
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Have expertise with Asana project management
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.