MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As Product Manager you will:
- Own MURAL’s Community roadmap, including features and third-party evaluations.
- Collaborate with our internal and external community stakeholders to deeply understand, document, analyze and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans and detailed specifications.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on execution and experience conducting third-party tech analysis (e.g. community forum solutions).
- Passionate about putting people in software.
- Experience managing cross-discipline projects including marketing, sales, data, product, engineering [and community].
- Ability to define, manage and select key 3rd party integrations (e.g. Intercom, Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk..) to deliver a complete solution.
- Experience breaking large projects into agile/scrum methodology inc. backlog grooming, customer/data focused prioritization and milestone scoping/phasing.
- Ability to work across website, apps (web-app, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac), front-end and back-end components.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Ideally you have...
- Knowledge of marketplace.
- Passion about driving a modern view of community, recognizing that "communities" have become the true value of many leading tech companies.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.