MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We are looking for a senior web designer with extensive Webflow experience to join our Brand & Creative team. In this role, you will help shape our culture of design and play an instrumental role in crafting how our brand looks and feels across our web properties. We run our site on Webflow, which means we are primarily no-code, and you will be responsible for leveraging this tool and pushing its limit to create delightful experiences for prospects and customers alike, bringing our brand to life with custom animations and interactions.
You will work closely with the broader Marketing organization, supporting requests from other teams but also working within our team to improve our capabilities, making our site more robust and feature-rich.
You will also be partly responsible for keeping our site’s styling in check, optimizing assets, and making sure the site has an all-around A+ experience, in all devices and browsers.
In this role you will:
- Lead the design & development of new pages & experiences across our web properties
- Collaborate with the broader Brand & Creative team on an upcoming website redesign
- Create modern animations by leveraging Webflow’s capabilities
- Support requests from other teams in updating the site’s content
- Ensure website consistency across all pages and other web properties
- Bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation
- Find areas of improvement and take initiative to uplevel our overall web experience
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture and on the small details
- Execute projects across their entire lifecycle: from brief & brainstorming to published site & continuous improvement
- Contribute to design-led A/B testing initiatives
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout, grid, color.
- Always on the lookout for ways to uplevel your workflow, and are up to speed on the latest design tools and web technologies. You spend as much time on CodePen as you do on Dribbble & the Webflow Showcase
- 5+ years of experience working on web projects
- Experience building sites in Webflow
- Proven animation and interaction skills
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Ideally you have...
- A solid Webflow profile with cloneable projects
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Comfortable building mock-ups and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.