MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As Semi-Senior Accountant, you will grow our business by performing a wide variety of accounting, tax, procurement and intercompany tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Your role as Semi-Senior Accountant makes our mission a reality by helping to get the financial processes in place to allow us to scale and operate effectively and efficiently .
This is a great chance for someone who wants to be part of building a world class Finance area in its early stages.
You’re responsible for :
- Monthly closing: Analyzing and explaining variations in balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Preparing/Control Balance Sheet and P&L monthly and quarterly reconciliations
- Analyzing and controlling of taxes in our different entities in the US, UK, ARG and Uruguay
- Interacting with auditors and advisors for our entities in the US, UK, ARG and Uruguay
- Ensuring proper bank accounting
- Managing intercompany charges
- Participating in special projects
The top candidate will bring experience working with small to medium, high growth, global tech companies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Accounting, Intercompany and US Tax
- Advanced ability with Excel and/or Google sheets
- Excellent spoken and written English
Ideally you have...
- Experience in Netsuite or other ERP
- Saas or start up experience
- Master in Finance is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.