MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Technologist to join our Brand & Creative team. In this role, you will help us level up our site by creating delightful web experiences for prospects and customers alike. We run our site on Webflow, which means we are primarily no-code. Great things can be achieved with custom implementations and we want you to be at the forefront; researching, proposing, and implementing solutions that combine rich visual design with beautiful code.
You will work closely with the broader Marketing organization, supporting requests from other teams, and also working within the Brand & Creative team to innovate, create, uplevel, and recommend artistic and innovative ways to bring the MURAL brand to life on the web.
- Research and implement no-code scripts and tools
- Bridge the gap between visual design, UX, and technical implementation
- Understand our current implementations and improve them
- Control that assets and scripts are optimized and don’t impact the site’s performance
- Find ways to push Webflow to its creative limits both from a design and dev perspective
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture and on the small details
- Collaborate with our marketers and visual designers to build new experiences on our web properties
- Maintain documentation of new processes and workflows as you go
- Contribute to discussions about the digital aspects of creative campaigns
- Experience building and innovating within Webflow
- Portfolio of work that displays code-powered design, high-fidelity animation, motion, iconography, typography, color, and imagery
- Understanding of web standards, browser performance and best practices
- Passion for digital marketing, advertising, and understanding metrics
- Advocate for technology and choosing the right tool for the job
- Proven experience building modern responsive websites with a focus on performance
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote, global team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
- Familiarity with modern design tools (Webflow Figma, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D)
- Must have an “innovation” mindset – capable of providing unique or new ideas, thinking “outside of the box” and can create a vision for new solutions.
- Always on the lookout for ways to uplevel your workflow, and are up to speed on the latest design tools and web technologies. You spend as much time on CodePen as you do on Dribbble.
Ideally you have...
- Working knowledge of React, GSAP, and other languages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience with marketing automation and testing platforms, included, but not limited to Marketo, Heap, Optimizely, GA/GTM and Zapier.
- Proficiency with prototyping, and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.