MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
The monetization team is a new team in the Product Growth pillar. We are looking for an engineering manager to lead and grow the team working on pricing, packaging, and billing related features. Mural’s mission is to inspire and connect imagination workers globally, and revenue plays a critical role in achieving it.
In this role, you will:
- Mentor, coach and grow the careers of full stack engineers.
- Work with recruiting to grow the team depending on its technical needs (including sourcing, interviewing, and making sure we provide candidates with a great experience).
- Collaborate with a tech lead reporting to you to own the design and implementation of the billing systems (backend and frontend).
- Collaborate with product management, design, data, QA, sales, and marketing teams.
- Run the team meetings to organize, track and report on the progress of the projects.
- Run pricing and packaging experiments, and share those learnings with the whole company.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering management team to keep improving our processes.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- At least 2 years experience in Engineering Management.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as an engineer with a good understanding of both backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience running A/B tests with 3rd party vendors or in-house solutions.
- A computer science degree in or relevant experience in the field.
- Prior hands-on experience with running applications in a production environment (ideally both on backend and frontend systems).
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
- Ideally, experience or an interest in monetization/payment/subscription technology in SaaS solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.