MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
The Workspace engineering team at MURAL helps connect imagination workers globally by making it easy for users to discover content and manage their work and by helping organizations understand and improve collaboration through reporting, analytics, and insights.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the team. You will create features and drive improvements to our Enterprise product offering, helping some of our largest customers collaborate more effectively. As a senior engineer on this team you will:
- Be responsible for the MURAL dashboard, our users landing section
- Understand and improve the user interface to help customers organize their work
- Design and deliver new data-powered features to provide an intuitive experience
- Detect, analyze and implement different experiences for different types of users
- Generate experiments, test them with production users, analyze, repeat
- Be part of tech designs and talks, helping level up others around you
- Be accountable for and take ownership of your product
- You have experience building applications and services, preferably using web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, Babel, or Webpack
- You have designed and built web services using REST and JSON
- You know how to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal
- You have effective communication skills; this includes proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- You have a bias for action
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.