MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our rapidly growing Finance team. The FP&A Analyst reports directly to the Sr. Manager of FP&A and will provide timely, fact-based, data-driven analysis, modeling and reporting to help drive critical business decisions. In this role you will:
- Business Partnership: Support Senior Manager regarding business strategy, go to market, functional strategy, spending initiatives, ad hoc financial analysis and monthly, quarterly and annual planning.
- Financial Modeling: Maintain and improve financial models to plan, measure and forecast the business.
- Planning and Financial Analysis: Participate in annual planning, long-term planning, rolling forecast and variance process.
- Data Analysis: Produce KPI reporting and root cause trends in KPIs. Prepare insights for variance and key meetings.
- Project Management: Run small sized projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or make the company more efficient.
- Communication: Target audience to FP&A management, functional managers and directors.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2-5 years of experience in a finance and analytics role ideally with enterprise SaaS software model
- Must have experience in financial analysis and forecasting experience producing accurate, board-level or external reporting; experience operating in an environment with rigorous forecast and variance reporting processes and accountability including financial modeling and reporting in GSheets
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving abilities and strong data and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Strong partnership experience with cross functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong understanding of US GAAP and key accounting and revenue recognition principles underlying SaaS businesses
- Self-starter and quick learner; demonstrated independence and autonomy in a dynamic, high-performing work environment
- Must have superior analytical and problem-solving skills; able to synthesize and present complex information in a structured, cohesive narrative
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate and liaise effectively with all levels of an organization
Ideally you have...
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
- Bonus Points: experience in Salesforce and NetSuite
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.