MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As Payroll Analyst, you will grow our business by assisting the Controller with a wide variety of accounting and finance tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Your role as Payroll Specialist makes our mission a reality by helping to get the financial systems in place to allow us to scale and operate effectively and efficiently .
This is a great chance for someone who wants to be part of building a world class Finance area in its early stages.
You’re responsible for :
- Collaborate in the compilation and validation of the news of the month (licenses, vacations, increases, bank accounts, home addresses, etc.).
- Assist with monthly payroll, process, compile and send payroll data to the external stakeholders for our LATAM region
- Prepare the pre-settlement of salaries and the impact on earnings.
- Assist with payroll enquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage digital payslips platform
- Collaborate in the process of registering new hires and terminations in the IRS.
- Manage the certification and delivery of Job Letters for Employees when required and documentation for terminated employees: Job Letters, Final Payments, AFIP Certificate and ANSES Certificate
- Managing paper Personnel filing system including regular filing and retrieval of documentation
- Manage the signing and filling of Letter of Financial Support due to health emergency
- Inform the Labor Risk Insurance about any changes in home address for remote employees
- Collaborate in the documentation of processes and analysis of improvements. Detect improvements opportunities to trigger off new administrative processes. Actively participate in the improvement of the area and cross-area processes.
- Collaborate in the reconciliation of 401k and benefits amounts
- Update new HC/payroll register for planning and budgeting.
The top candidate will bring experience working with small to medium, high growth, global tech companies
- Advanced professional level English and Spanish
- Degree ideally in finance, accounting or business, or equivalent working experience
- 1+ year experience in payroll administration in Argentina required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/GSheets required
- A fantastic level of attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical/financial/accounting and problem solving skills
- A proactive mindset with superior organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Experience working with an HR system
- This role is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ideally you have...
- Experience in SaaS, high growth organization
- You are used to working with globally distributed teams
- Experience in global payroll
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.