MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Salesforce Admin & Project Manager you’ll help administer Salesforce for a rapidly growing business with a disruptive business model. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and a creative thinker with the ability to grasp concepts quickly, with a diligent and detail-oriented mentality.
Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. You’re responsible for creating an exceptional experience with responsibility for the following duties:
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, and permission sets in Salesforce.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Create, customize, and maintain objects, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes and flows, page layouts, etc.
- Create, customize and maintain reports and dashboards based on end users needs.
- Maintain lead, account, contact, and product records as needed by end users and for development projects.
- Work with third-party integrations to Salesforce (experience with Vanilla, Marketo or FinancialForce integration a plus)
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features and Releases
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software and service offerings are, in-person and at a distance. You’ll be extremely detail oriented and to you, completing something with a lot of moving parts is extremely rewarding. Our desired candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to execute third-party integrations without disruption
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Excellent English and great communication skills
- A willingness to work independently in a distributed team, in the office or from a remote location
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.