MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our Brand & Creative team. In this role, you will help us level up our site by creating delightful experiences for prospects and customers alike. We run our site on Webflow, which means we are primarily no-code, but great things can be achieved with custom implementations and we want you to be at the forefront; researching, proposing, and implementing solutions that will enhance our visitors’ experience.
You will work closely with the broader Marketing organization, supporting requests from other teams but also working within our team to improve our capabilities, making our site more robust and feature-rich.
You will also be partly responsible for keeping our site’s styling in check, optimizing assets, and making sure the site has an all-around A+ experience, in all devices and browsers.
- Research and implement no-code scripts and tools
- Enhance our site for maximum speed and scalability
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Understand our current implementations and improve them
- Control that assets and scripts are optimized and don’t impact the site’s performance
- Find ways to automate our processes, especially when it comes to updating the site’s content and backend
- Provide a technical perspective on our projects, to help scope and identify possible pain points and work to solve them before we get to the implementation
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture and on the small details
- Support external teams in baking in technologies into our site such as bots, forms, tracking, testing and more
- Collaborate with our marketers and visual designers to build new experiences on our web properties
- Maintain documentation of new processes and workflows as you go
- Ensure the site’s styling is consistent as more landing pages are added
- Proven experience building modern responsive websites with a focus on performance
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote, global team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and design
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Ideally you have...
- Working knowledge of React, GSAP, and other languages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience building sites in Webflow
- Experience with marketing automation and testing platforms, included, but not limited to Marketo, Heap, Optimizely, GA/GTM and Zapier.
- Proficiency with building mock-ups and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.