MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
This role is based in Denver, CO
As a Market Development Representative (MDR), you will grow our business by driving demand for our Account Executive team. Your focus will be engaging inbound leads to develop relationships with champions, influencers and decision makers within accounts that results in building quality pipeline for MURAL.
Our belief is simple: generate wow by delivering exceptional customer experiences. Your role as a Market Development Representative makes that a reality.
In this role, you will:
- Evangelize MURAL and secure the success of the top design, agile, and innovation teams across the world
- Manage and deliver 75 outbound prospecting actions (calls, emails, social selling) each day
- Develop a strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Partner closely with Strategic Account team to develop strategies to penetrate new and existing Strategic accounts
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales team that lead to bookings
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in a technical space
- 0-2 years of sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting)
- Experience in communicating with managers, directors, VPs and executives
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humor
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge
- Natural leader and the gift of inspiring others
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.