MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Channel Sales Analyst at MURAL, you will be part of a team supporting the Channel Sales business globally – an exciting and growing business at MURAL. You will be responsible for managing channel sales business processes, programs, dashboards, reports, metrics and/or tools. You will work with cross-functional teams and channel partners to improve efficiency and effectiveness of channel operations, and support initiatives contributing to developing a best in class channel, improving channel service and support, and increasing sales productivity, revenue, profitability and market share. You may also lead projects and initiatives in support of strategic goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create, lead and execute sales and operational business processes and programs
- Identify and drive continuous improvement to optimize processes, programs and systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness, as well as improve service and support and enable ease of doing business with channel partners and MURAL internal sales teams
- Develop reports, dashboards, metrics to measure and understand health of the channel business in line with business objectives
- Provide reliable data and analytics to offer insights and help with problem-solving and decision making
- Lead and support projects and initiatives aligned with functional and company objectives
- Provide subject matter expertise and training to internal team members and partners
- Document business processes, policies and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following or related fields: business, channel, alliances, sales, marketing, finance.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail (project management experience a plus)
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and handle contending deliverables
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to effectively manipulate and summarize large amounts of data using formulas/pivots
- Have a sense of urgency and the ability to handle change and shifting demands within the business environment
- Have a passion and dedication for driving business and operational process improvement and excellence
- Have an excellent customer success mindset and interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong team focus with ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive goals
- Are an ambitious and upbeat self-starter with demonstrated drive for high performance and results
- Are proactive and have strong verbal/written communication skills
- Are able to handle stressful situations and respond to tight deadlines
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills with solutions focused attitude
- Focus on quality – you have a do it right the “first time” attitude
Nice to have:
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office. Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com and Clari) and knowing MURAL a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.