MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is looking for a motivated Channel Partner Manager responsible for enabling Partners to expand their business by adding MURAL to their service offerings. Your main goal will be to work hand-in-hand with our Channel Partners to implement best practices that result in scalable indirect sales growth for MURAL.
We are looking for a talented professional who has strong Business Development experience within the SaaS space combined with a background of strategic sales or channel partner development. In addition, the right candidate will have startup experience, comfortable operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment and easily interacts with senior-level partner executives.
In this role, you should expect to:
- Manage partners that encompass the various MURAL ideal partner profiles
- Meet/exceed assigned targets for partner pipeline/revenue growth
- Proactively lead joint partner planning processes which drive mutual performance objectives, pipeline targets and critical milestones
- Continuously improve our Channel Partner programs and go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to identify partner co-marketing/co-selling opportunities and develop partner go-to-market best practices
- Foster proactive & efficient communication with internal Sales and Revenue Operations teams and manage potential channel conflict
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with MURAL Channel Partners including agencies, consulting firms, and resellers
- 2-3 years in a similar role within a high growth B2B SaaS company, or large software platform, ie Microsoft, Salesforce, SAP, etc
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales process, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling MURAL
- Strong ability to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global channel partnerships
- Effective communication and interaction with partners, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- An ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
It would be great if you had:
- Prior experience working with major CRM platforms and/or with their partner ecosystem (Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Familiarity with leveraging APIs to develop joint partner solutions
- Experience scaling channel partner ecosystems from early stages - a builder profile
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.