MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is hiring a Director of Pricing & Packaging Strategy to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to our CMO, this role will drive pricing and packaging strategy for MURAL. This role requires a strong ability to work both independently and cross-functionally, interface with executive leadership, and communicate clearly in a remote environment. A passion for data analysis, financial modeling, and pricing strategy is a must. Strong candidates will have a proven track record in delivering successful pricing and packaging strategies for B2B SaaS products in a high growth business environment.
- Drive pricing and packaging strategy across MURAL offerings that is optimized to deliver on the company’s value proposition and ensure growth is maximized
- Gather insights from both internal and external sources to evaluate our competitive positioning and market opportunity and inform strategic pricing decisions
- Perform pricing and packaging experiments to optimize strategy across MURAL features and functions
- Work with product and marketing stakeholders to understand product roadmap and feature functionality to develop pricing and packaging recommendations
- Partner with sales and customer success to provide strategic and analytical support on negotiations
- Get executive leadership buy-in and alignment around new pricing and packaging strategies
- Develop pricing and packaging enablement materials for customer-facing teams
- Conduct primary and secondary market research via surveys and interviews
- 5+ years of specific experience in SaaS pricing and packaging for a software company or consulting firm.
- Led pricing & packaging strategy at a high-growth SaaS company
- Passion for data analysis and ability to distill into actionable insights
- High level of attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate and communicate across Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, and Finance
- Experience conducting user value and willingness to pay research
- Able to identify and develop solutions to complex problems from a strategic and operational perspective
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.