MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Sr. CSM, you will grow our business by managing customer accounts and helping them achieve their goals. Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. Your role as a Sr. CSM makes that a reality. You’re responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience:
- Understand our customers, becoming their advocate and change management partner
- Help clients onboard into MURAL and get them ready to go
- Design and distribute content to help maximize the use of MURAL
- Motivate, inspire and teach our customers how MURAL can add value to their company
- Monitor usage in order to identify and suggest new use cases
- Spot opportunities to upsell more value added services
- Manage renewals in your portfolio, working with Sales as needed
- Collaborate with Product team on how to improve the product to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing team on events and content
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
- 3-5 years experience in SaaS Customer Success, account administration and support.
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data.
- Excellent command of English and great visual communication skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional guidance via email, phone, video, and in person.
- A passion to help teams succeed and empathize with them.
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more.
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems.
- A willingness to contribute to our customer success and share your expertise with others.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn.
- You have worked with Design, UX, Research and Product Management roles in the past or are aware of design thinking practices and related fields.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.