MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers with technology. Our Engineer will evaluate technical problems and drive down to root causes in order to implement sustainable countermeasures This is not a position to assist or support customers but to build custom solutions for our CX team to help them on a daily basis.
We take full ownership of the solutions we create. Therefore you will be involved in various software engineering and analyst roles.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications and processes
- Work closely and build relationships with the rest of the team, including Sales, Customer Advocacy, Research & Development, and Operations
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of MURAL products and information security best-practices
- Implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of data
- Report management information on behalf of internal parties
- Partner with CX and the systems team to ensure processes and systems are accurately established and maintained.
- Help other teams achieve goals
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Support Analytics manager and Business Stakeholder in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.
- Own and document integrations pipelines and data lineage.
We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or 3/4 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in one or more of Python, Java, C#, C++.
- Design and implement the data processing codes within Apache Airflow.
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, Babel, Webpack
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- Hands on development of applications and services
- Lead moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provide code reviews of various development tasks
- Implement automated unit and integration tests and ensure the practice is followed consistently
- Participate in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- Provide analysis of problems and recommend solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.