MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will:
- Own, design, develop, document, and manage scalable solutions for new and ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to support business needs
- Own and develop queries and data visualizations for ad-hoc ,recurring , troubleshooting requests and projects, as well as for ongoing reporting by leveraging SQL, Redshift, Periscope, PowerBI, Tableau skill sets
- Implement customized ETL pipelines from diverse sources for higher data availability and to create a unified view of quality data for analytics and reporting
- Improve existing data processes and pipelines by implementing automation, data tuning and performance concepts creatively
- Use data modelling ,data warehousing and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation to drive the business
- Design and drive experiments to form actionable recommendations. Present to business leaders and drive decisions
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field
- You have relevant experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing, business intelligence, data visualization tools, techniques and technology
- You have experience gathering business requirements, using business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics, & build reports
- You have experience with query development, and visualization: SQL, Redshift and Periscope or Tableau
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, or a related quantitative field
- Experience in AWS data services such as AWS Redshift, EMR, S3, etc
- Practice software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Prior experience with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and/or data mining
- Experience being the project owner or leading initiatives
- Ability to work cross-functionally, be detail oriented ,build and maintain trust with internal stakeholders in a fast and Agile development environment
- Have basic understanding of programming languages such as Python, Ruby , Java
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.