MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a DX Tech Lead, you will grow our platform by improving our developer experience. This will also help us expand globally and increase our extensibility.
Our belief is simple: By enabling the world’s developers, you’ll open up Mural to the world. Your role as DX Developer makes that a reality. You will:
- Work on initiatives that improve the developer experience.
- Write posts that help the community by addressing concerns or answering questions, which will help developers work with our product.
- Give technical talks and advice at conferences, meetings, podcasts, and any other developer get-togethers.
- Address and listen to the problems that developers face by responding through social media, blog posts and in person.
- Provides suggestions based on feedback gathered from these conversations.
- Identify developer experiences, so that developers enjoy and desire to extend Mural.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Multiple years of experience refining developer experiences
- Experience as public speaker
- Experience with SDK’s and API’s.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.