MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL really shines when it connects with the tools that users are already using. MURAL’s integrations create opportunities for organizations to engage more deeply and seamlessly with the technology they already have in place, which is essential to the growth and success of MURAL.
The Integrations team is a collaborative, constructive and creative team and we’re looking for you to join!
As a Senior Integrations Engineer, you will...
- Experiment! Build exciting proof of concepts that push the boundaries of what’s possible in and out of MURAL.
- Develop software alongside most of the engineering teams at MURAL. Integrations touch everything.
- Collaborate with external companies and highly strategic partners (Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Zoom, Adobe and more), driving toward solutions that create a positive feedback loop of user engagement.
- Work remotely with a diverse and globally distributed team
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of web-based software development experience
- Designed, developed and consumed complex restful services
- Experience using testing tools
- Strong technical communication skills (diagramming, documentation etc.)
- Remote ready and capable
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.