MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Our Mural members are such an important part of who we are as a company. We are looking to take that to another level by creating a Community where consultants, facilitators, and end users can build trusted relationships, get questions answered, and give valuable insights to the company. We are looking for a rock star to help engage and delight our members focusing on growing the community, executing on community programs, measuring the success of the community, and more! We're looking for a natural leader to join us on this amazing community journey who will:
- Help execute on the community strategy, roadmap, and success metrics.
- Manage and execute a community content strategy.
- Work cross functionally on community engagement strategies
- Moderate, listen and engage regularly with our amazing community members, providing them with any support and resources they need.
- Constantly gather feedback from the community and bring insights to internal teams.
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight, and show community members appreciation
- Help plan and run community events throughout the year.
- Measure, analyze, update and track community data.
- Manage internal and external community documentation.
- Create community onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Escalate and flag issues as needed to keep the community a trusted space
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 2-3+ years in Community Management with experience scaling Community Programs
- A strong communicator and writer.
- Passion about being a community and customer advocate.
- Flexibility and adapting quickly when priorities change.
- Solid understanding of cross departmental functions including Marketing, Technology and Product.
- An incredibly organized master multitasker.
- Experience working with various online community platforms and tools.
- Goal oriented, clear prioritization, and maintains focus when it comes to deadlines.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, a great listener, and extraordinarily empathetic.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to serve our customers.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.