MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Front-end developer on the Design System team, you will support the mission of a community-driven environment for creating reusable and scalable user interface components. You will be joining a team dedicated to quality and innovation to create an inclusive experience for MURAL’s users.
In this role, you will:
- Build and test flexible components to meet the needs for reuse across teams
- Look for opportunities to componentize existing UI features for contribution to the design system.
- Ensure stability by providing testing and reviews of the design system’s features
- Support contribution and usage through technical documentation.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience building and delivering reusable components using React
- Participation with application teams integrating components in production environments
- Experience with web application development tools (Babel, Webpack)
- Familiarity with testing technologies, unit tests, integration tests, UI tests (Mocha + Karma experience a significant plus)
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving skills
- Participate in maintaining documentation for frontend development
- Ability and motivation to learn!
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Nodejs, Storybook, TypeScript, and Sass
- Experience implementing features that follow accessibility best practices and standards
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.