MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Product Manager focused on MURAL’s Extensibility’s team, you will:
- Manage and develop a roadmap of SDKs.
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support.
- Track industry trends and think strategically to develop solutions that are differentiated versus the competition.
- Collaborate with a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can be a better team.
- Coordinate the go-to market plans (Marketing Plans, Pricing, Product Deployment and Operations Planning) for new releases.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- +4 years of experience of Product Management experience in SaaS products.
- Advanced degree in technical field.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration within product teams.
- Experience working in a high-growth company with fast-paced decision making processes.
- Experience with technical platform products.
- Knowledge in developer-facing products. Experience with APIs and SDKs.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for design.
Ideally you have...
- You have experience in Design Thinking and design methods expertise
- You have worked with remote collaboration software.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.