MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
- Partner with business leaders and managers in the go-to-market organization to provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Participate in leadership meetings to diagnose and solve talent and organization problems
- Advocate for your functional teams and represent their needs to the broader company
- Ensure the delivery of industry leading HR/Talent services as the business scales
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience and strategic future focused hiring
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation of core HR/Talent programs
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management, rewards, mutual separations, conflict management)
- Work closely with the rest of the HR organization to deliver talent programs and translate feedback
- Respond to manager and employee questions on a timely basis, providing support and advice
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication, reinforcing our mission and core values
- Support individual and team development as well as provide guidance to support the high growth and need to become more efficient and effective
- You have 8+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment supporting a sales or customer support organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Global employee support preferred
- You are a collaborative, thoughtful HR leader who sees the big picture and is comfortable getting into the details
- You have the proven ability to influence at the executive level
- You possess a genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others
- You have the proven ability to think creatively, participate fully and work collaboratively to develop and execute programs
- You are comfortable with open communication and giving and receiving open, constructive feedback respectfully
- You have impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- You are not afraid to roll sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of the role - no job too big or too small
- You have well-developed analytical skills
- You have unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues.
- You have expertise in total rewards, including incentive plans and equity
- You have a sense of humor and passion for MURAL are essential - we are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Ideally you have
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.