MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will grow our business by bringing new features to market through timely, compelling launch strategies, while crafting clear positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, customer support, and other marketing stakeholders. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that’s achieving record growth in the current remote work environment.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders throughout the product development and launch process, from initial design and testing through GA
- Develop go-to-market launch strategies for new feature
- Create best-in-class messaging and positioning for new features
- Produce high quality materials with pertinent feature information and positioning
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategy
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the competitive landscape
- Deliver results in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Minimum 4+ years of product marketing experience in high growth B2B SaaS technology
- Deep technical product understanding with experience launching complex enterprise management and platform features
- Ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with B2B marketing and sales enablement
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work from a remote location
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience using MURAL a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.