MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is looking for a Sr. Analyst, Revenue Strategy & Planning to join our Revenue Operations team. As a Strategy & Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for GTM capacity planning, growth strategy, data analysis, and sales commissions.
As part of this role, you will:
- Build and manage our sales capacity model, informing headcount decisions across our GTM teams
- Play a key role in our GTM planning process through analysis of sales performance and collaboration with executive leadership, finance, business operations, and people operations
- Build and maintain our sales quota model, supporting sales development, sales, and customer success
- Manage end-to-end sales commissions, including system administration and payout calculations, ensuring payments are accurate, timely, and compliant with company policy
- Research and resolve quota and commission-related inquiries, including exceptions and disputes
- Actively participate in design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support the business objectives
- Perform ad hoc data-driven analysis to inform strategic business decisions
We're looking for:
- A self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- A hard-worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven professional who enjoys uncovering insights through analysis
- A people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Passion for the intersection of design and technology
- Poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive
The top candidate will have:
- Native level spoken and written English
- 3-5 years of experience in sales strategy, financial planning, consulting, or relevant experience
- Exceptional quantitative analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with financial modeling
- Outstanding Excel / Google Sheets skills
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Organized and detailed oriented
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, economics, business or other related fields
- You have experience in the Software/SaaS industry
- You have worked with remote collaboration software
- You have intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
You are curious to learn about design, design thinking, agile, and lean software development
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.