MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As Design System Developer, you will grow our business by building a world class design system and help us expand globally.
Our belief is simple: enable everyone to use Mural. Your role as a Design System Developer makes that a reality.
In this role, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant tooling
- Create tooling to automate development and delivery processes during build and CI phases for a front-end development environment
- Traversing various file systems and third-party vendors to gather, integrate, and display data on our design system site
- Create tools for building and exporting code that can integrate with cross-platform environments (iOS, Android, Canvas, React Native)
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.