MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is looking for a Sr. Deal Desk Associate to join our Operations team. As a Deal Desk Associate, you will coordinate with legal, sales, customer success, and compliance to drive the vendor approval process for new Enterprise prospects.
As part of this role, you will:
- Coordinate with legal, sales, security and other internal stakeholders to help facilitate the vendor approval process; ensuring proper communication and a streamlined deal process
- Drive drafting and redlining of complex commercial agreements
- Assist in implementation and improvement of deal approval processes
- Develop documentation and training materials for legal and deal approval processes
- Build relationships with essential Legal and non-legal partners such as Finance, Sales, Business Operations and Customer Success.
- Complete ad hoc contract management requests and special projects, reporting and status inquiries
- Identify and make recommendations for pre-sales process improvements; assist or drive implementation
We're looking for:
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on
- Able to work under pressure, dependable and able to multi-task
- A self-starter looking for a challenge
- A healthy competitive spirit at work
- A people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology
- Poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive
The top candidate will have:
- Native level spoken and written English
- 4-6 years of experience in deal desk, pre-sales contracts administration, legal operations, finance, sales ops, or revenue role
- Experience with commercial agreements and legal terms
- Proficiency with Salesforce and NetSuite (or other similar billing tools)
- Familiarity with privacy laws (including GDPR and CCPA) and compliance / security issues in a commercial negotiation context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding Excel / Google Sheets skills
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humor
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
- You have experience with EU contracts and legal terms
- You have experience in the Software/SaaS industry
- You have worked with remote collaboration software
- You have intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of CRM systems
You are curious to learn about design, design thinking, agile, and lean software development
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.