MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As an iOS engineer, you will grow our business by helping us develop and maintain our iOS app and help us expand globally.
Our belief is simple: Generate wows by making users enjoy using our platform. Shift their mind state from work to fun.
In this role, you will:
- Help us polish a user centered, fully collaborative experience on mobile devices
- Monitor app performance and metrics to improve our mobile experience
- Develop new features to amaze the users.
- Understand user requirements and pain points in order to be able to help solve them.
- Work closely with the product and design teams.
- Be part of every tech design you wish, we are open to everyone.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Solid knowledge in the design of the architecture of a mobile application.
- Experience in building React Native applications.
- Experience in implementing native mobile applications (iOS). Android is a plus
- Knowledge of Swift and Objective C programming languages
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine
- Lead moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provide code reviews
- Experience using libraries and web visualization tools (D3, Google Maps, Svg, Canvas).
- Excellent level of English
- Passion for solving business problems with technology
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.